Bankruptcy is not the end of the world for you. You might have successfully made your case in the court with your San Jose bankruptcy attorney. The bigger deal is now face your life after the court case is done and over with. There are experts who offer counseling services to help you bring your financial status back on track. Your future needs a little careful planning and working on ways to bring in more income.
We all love to spend on luxurious items to meet the standard of living that everybody else maintains, irrespective to our economic strengths. People are unable to keep track of money slipping through their hands, which results in ominous situation like bankruptcy.
Reasons behind losing money:
- Loss in business due to lack of proper grounding, unstable market condition and not being skilled enough to negotiate with the clients are the main reasons why people lose money.
- Irrational mistakes and wrong business assumptions could lead you to losses, which could have been avoided.
- Overspending money without any proper resources could put you in grave financial disasters.
- Investing at wrong time of the year will sure use up all our savings.
- Not being able to save enough for the future predicted and unforeseen crisis such as medical emergencies.
- Loss of job or being unemployed for long time.
- Gambling can rip you off your hard earned money in no time.
After falling into debt, you need to follow a strict budget for all kinds of expenses. If you are unable to do it yourself, then take professional help to sort it out. Rebuilding your life, credit scores, finances and reputation in the society could be a difficult task, but not with the help of an experienced counselor.
How to plan balance future funding?
- Positive attitude: There is no need to feel guilty or consider you as a failure. You are not the only one sailing in this boat, as there are other millions who file for bankruptcy every now and then. Keep away negative thoughts and strive to move ahead in life.
- Realize the wrongs: Analyze where you could have gone wrong and what can be done to make it all right. Figure out how you lost money, it due to gambling, overspending or any other reason.
- Apply for secured credit card: It helps in upgrading your credit history, as you can withdraw only the amount that you have deposited.
- Working plans: If you are self-employed, always invest considering the amount of money you have in your bank account. Avoid taking loans to expand your business, unless it is absolutely necessary.
Creating a budget:
Make a list of your earnings, monthly bills, school fees, transportation charges, and daily essential costs. Analyze where you could cut down on unwanted expenses and whether you can do without it or replace it with cheaper option. This doesn’t mean that you have to live like a pauper, but don’t also be spendthrift like a king.
Use your incomings wisely, so that you have enough saved for emergencies like poor health, accidents or others. Follow one rule ‘Live within your means’ to get come out of your trauma of being bankrupt.